Not Able To Save The Custom Layouts In CX Cloud Mobile App
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add Activities to Navigator in Mobile app, the following error occurs.
Sorry! An unexpected error occurred, your application could not be saved. Please contact System Administrator/Support for further assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into application
2. Navigate to Application Composer
3. Select "Sales" from Application drop-down
4. Click on "Mobile Application setup"
5. Click on "Activities" object and try to drag and drop on mobile app
6. Above error message appears and a prompt is appearing to save an Excel file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms