Fusion Global HR: Field Employment Terms - Description not Visible in Convert Pending Worker Flow
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Field Employment Terms-Description not visible in Convert Pending Worker flow
1) Go to New Person work area, open Add a Pending Worker flow
2) Fill out necessary fields on pages Identification, Person Information
3) On Employment Information - Employment Terms, choose a Business Unit.
4) Enter a value in the field Description, e.g. "This is an example of an Employment Terms Description"
5) Go through pages Person Profile and Roles. Go to page Review and Submit the pending worker.
6) Reopen the New Person work area. Select the pending worker you just created and click Convert.
7) Click Next twice, so that you arrive on the Employment Information page.
Expected result: the Description field is visible on this page, containing the text "This is an example of an Employment Terms Description".
Actual result: the Description field is not on this page.
8) Click on Next twice more, so that you arrive on the Review page. Submit the conversion.
9) Open the Person Management work area. Find the worker you just converted and open his employment page.
10) The Description, entered in step 4, is visible: "This is an example of an Employment Terms Description"
Could you please explain why the Description field is not visible in the Convert Pending worker flow?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms