Error "Unable To Load Data" When User Tries to Approve Timesheets in P6 Web
(Doc ID 2302632.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve timesheets in P6 Web after user has been given delegate status, then had it removed, the following error occurs.
On Screen: "Unable to load data"
Log: Time Approval for user <X> not delegated to user <Y>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web with User X
- User X makes User Y a Resource Manager delegate to approve Timesheets
- User Y opens up the Timesheet Approval page and selects "Resource Manager Delegate for X" for 'Approving As'
- User Y logs out
- User X revokes user Y as a delegate
- User Y logs in and goes to approve Timesheets, error seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document