Issue With Service Cloud Incidents Created From SRM Messages Coming From Direct Facebook Messages
(Doc ID 2303002.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Social Engagement and Monitoring Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer requests that for every direct message a Facebook user posts on their page, they should have the option to create a separate incident from SRM into Service Cloud.
The exact replication steps are as follows:
- Send a direct message to Smartly SRM facebook page
- In SRM, inside the account bundle, go to Engage and send to Service Cloud the message you just posted
- In Service Cloud search for the incident after the reference number, reply to it and set the status to Solved
- In Facebook, delete the conversation
- Create a new conversation and send a new message
- In Engage, this new message will come as a comment to the one form the first conversation, not as a new standalone message
- When you send this new message to Service Cloud, it will not create a new incident as one would expect, but would update the old one without actually re-opening it or updating its status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document