Unable To Import Customer Public Key Required For Encryption Into Fusion System
(Doc ID 2303856.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version.
When trying to import Public Key by clicking on "Import" it keep process for long time and finally ends without importing file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to Oracle HCM Cloud as a user who inherits the IT Security Manager job role.
2. Select Navigator - Tools - Security Console to open the Security Console.
3. Click the Certificates tab. The Security Console Certificates Tab
4. Click Import to open the Import page. The Security Console Import Page
5. Set Certificate Type to PGP.
6. In the Alias field, enter customer-key.
7. Click Browse to identify the location on desktop where the public key is stored.
The issue takes place right after selecting file to upload
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document