Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version.
When trying to import Public Key by clicking on "Import" it keep process for long time and finally ends without importing file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to Oracle HCM Cloud as a user who inherits the IT Security Manager job role.
2. Select Navigator - Tools - Security Console to open the Security Console.
3. Click the Certificates tab. The Security Console Certificates Tab
4. Click Import to open the Import page. The Security Console Import Page
5. Set Certificate Type to PGP.
6. In the Alias field, enter customer-key.
7. Click Browse to identify the location on desktop where the public key is stored.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms