Uploading Inventory Transactions Error: ORA-12899: value too large for column "FUSION"."INV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE"."TRANSACTION_UOM"
(Doc ID 2303902.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading inventory transactions the following error occurs:
ORA-12899: value too large for column "FUSION"."INV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE"."TRANSACTION_UOM" (actual: 9, maximum: 3)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepare the Import Template with required data
2. Generate the CSV and ZIP files
3. Navigate to the File Import and Export UI
4. Upload the ZIP file to the UCM account: scm/inventoryTransaction/import
5. Navigate to the Schedule Processes UI
6. Schedule new process: Load Interface File for Import
7. After successful completion schedule new process: Manage Inventory Transactions
8. Monitor import process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document