JAPANESE CHARACTERS ARE GARBLED WHEN UPLOAD CUSTOMER
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When upload the customers using the Spreadsheet from Manage Customer Uploads,
Japanese characters are garbled.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Click Download Customer Spreadsheet Template to download the spreadsheet on Manage Customer Uploads page
2. Enter the records into spreadsheet with Japanese characters , press Generate CSV File to create zip file.
3. Press Upload Customers from Spreadsheet button on Manage Customer Uploads page and then upload created zip file.
4. Wait until create the customer.
5. Confirm uploaded customer on Manage Customers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms