Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 188.8.131.52.0 version, Opportunities
Cannot update the Daily Conversion Rates
Cannot upload the currency conversion rates for GBP to EUR.
Receiving an error. "Insert Failed"
Users can no longer use the EUR currency. They were able to last month without issue. Something changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Back in the Applications, go to Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance >
2. search for task list = Define Currencies, or directly search for task = Manage Daily Rates
3. click on the row of the task = Manage Daily Rates
4. go to Daily Rates tab
5. click on the button "Create in Spreadsheet" at the top right hand side
6. this will open up "CreateDailyRates.xlsx" file - choose Open file option
7. and login to the instance will be needed here
8. once the login details are given, the file opens up
9. in this sheet enter conversions as shown in the example below:
From Currency,To Currency,Conversion Rate Type,From Conversion Date,To Conversion Date,Conversion Rate,Inverse Rate,Action
GBP EUR Corporate 12/31/2016 12/30/2017 1.000000 1.09 Insert
10. click on Submit and receive error
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the EUR currency.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms