Compensation Salary Approval Rules When There is a Change is Salary Record
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version,
Global Human Resources
As part of Transfer approval rules, we are checking the function "GetSalaryApprovalValuesResponse.result.value.size()". This function is returning non zero value even though there is no salary change exists for an employee while transfer.
The function should accurately report the correct value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) We have setup Transfer Approval and we are checking the oracle provided function : GetSalaryApprovalValuesResponse.result.value.size()
2) As this function is returning non zero values for the transactions no salary change exists .
3) We are facing approval routing issue with this issue.
4) Transfer an employee as data provided
5) Observed that wrong approval rule is taken.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms