Multiple Selection Values in Reports While Using the Search Feature is Removing Previous Selected Values
(Doc ID 2304910.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.1 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making subsequent parameter value selections in a multi-select report (using the search feature), the previous selection(s) are removed while making additional selections.
Subsequent parameter selections are added to the previous selections.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web
- Browse to the Reports tab
- Run the report
- Select the first parameter value
- Type in the Search window for the next value
- When name appears in parameters box, highlight the value and click select
- The next window showing the results only shows one value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document