Error ORA-01722: Invalid Number - Cannot Transfer Performance Documents
(Doc ID 2305305.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Performance Management
After creating a number of performance documents, I attempted to transfer the documents to a new document manager. When I search for any person who is the new manager, I get an error - ORA-01722: Invalid Number. This happens no matter who the person is for the search, and the person can be found under Person Management with the same search criteria.
ORA-01722: Invalid Number
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to My Workforce > Performance. Create performance documents
2. After performance documents are created, navigate to the Transfer Performance Documents
task under Administration
3. Enter the search criteria for the documents to be transferred and click Search
4. Highlight all the documents in the search list and click the Transfer button
5. In the Search and Select New Manager pop up, enter the value in the New Manager field and click Search
6. Receive error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document