Validating Item Rule Generates Error: The attribute "XXX" is mandatory
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to validate a Rule, the following error occurs.
The rule was validated with the following steps:
1. Create an Item Rule, so that a Flexfield must be populated
2. Navigate to Product Management -> Product Information Management
3. Open the right task pane and select Manage Items -> Search and open an Item
4. Try to save the Item without the Flexfield populated -> See Error message
5. Populate the field and select save -> See that the Error message is still there
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms