Incorrect Time Being Displayed for Inventory Transactions Imported via FBDI
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fusion Inventory Management: 126.96.36.199.0
When reviewing the Review Completed Transactions page after successfully importing Inventory Transactions via FBDI, the following issue occurs.
The customer observes that the Transaction Date that is displayed within the UI is 5 hours behind the time given within the FBDI Import Template
-- Expected Behaviour
Because the customer has configured the application's regional user preferences to UTC-5, the customer expects that the application will display the same transaction date that has been given in the FBDI Template
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Populate the Inventory Transactions FBDI Import Template
2. Populate the Transaction Date as 2017-08-16 00:00:00.0
3. Generate the CSV File
4. Load Interface File for Import
5. Run the Manage Inventory Transactions process
6. Navigate to the Review Completed Transactions page -> Notice that the Transaction Date is being displayed as 15-08-2017 7:00 pm
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms