Cannot Select User Created And Standard Filters On Assignments Standard Page
(Doc ID 2306204.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to select user created and standard filters in the Resources/Assignments page (standard html view). Users can successfully create user created filters but cannot apply them.
The user should have the ability to select and apply filters without the Global privilege Add/Edit/Delete Global Activity and Assignment Layouts, Views and Filters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log-in to P6 Web with a user that does not have the Global privilege "Add/Edit/Delete Global Activity and Assignment Layouts, Views and Filters".
- Open a Project and go to the Resource Assignments page (Click Resources and then click Assignments).
- Click Tools > Manage Filters
- Attempt to set a Filter (in Standard View), unable to select. Notice it is greyed out for standard and user filters.
- Switch to Classic view.
- The same user can successfully select and apply Filters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document