Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to select user created and standard filters in the Resources/Assignments page (standard html view). Users can successfully create user created filters but cannot apply them.
The user should have the ability to select and apply filters without the Global privilege Add/Edit/Delete Global Activity and Assignment Layouts, Views and Filters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log-in to P6 Web with a user that does not have the Global privilege "Add/Edit/Delete Global Activity and Assignment Layouts, Views and Filters".
- Open a Project and go to the Resource Assignments page (Click Resources and then click Assignments).
- Click Tools > Manage Filters
- Attempt to set a Filter (in Standard View), unable to select. Notice it is greyed out for standard and user filters.
- Switch to Classic view.
- The same user can successfully select and apply Filters.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms