Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 7.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is unable to print the letter downloaded from Argus Safety case using a latest word version.
As per customer's data attachment;
1) Letters are uploaded to Argus Cases
2) users clicked on letter icon under Caseform>Activities tab and further selected 'Open' Option
3) the letter was opened in the latest version of the word on user system (example : 2016)
4) however the letter opened in protected view (i.e 'enable editing' was prompted on top of letter)
5) Upon clicking the 'enable editing' option the word document then displayed 'Login field' which is unrelated/can't be bypassed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms