Unable to edit/print letters downloaded from Argus Case using Latest Version of word (example : 2016) in protected view
(Doc ID 2306672.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 7.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is unable to print the letter downloaded from Argus Safety case using a latest word version.
As per customer's data attachment;
1) Letters are uploaded to Argus Cases
2) Users clicked on letter icon under Case form>Activities tab and further selected 'Open' Option
3) The letter was opened in the latest version of the word on user system (example : 2016)
4) However the letter opened in protected view (i.e 'enable editing' was prompted on top of letter)
5) Upon clicking the 'enable editing' option the word document then displayed 'Login field' which is unrelated/can't be bypassed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document