Error: "Calendar Type: You cannot assign a Project calendar from different Project to this Project"
(Doc ID 2306722.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.1 to 17.10]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.1 to 17.10]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 16.1 to 17.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import XML Projects with Baselines error is encountered, the following error can occur:
"Calendar Type: You cannot assign a Project calendar from different Project to this Project."
- The XML Project is Imported, but the Baseline(s) and Layout(s) are not Imported.
- This issue occurs when the Baseline is created by using the 'save a copy of the current project as a new baseline' option and the source Project was using a Project Level Calendar. Exporting the Project and Baseline than re-Importing will trigger the noted error above.
- The issue does not occur when using the 'convert another project to a new baseline of the current project' option. As a result, the Default Calendar Name is not changed and the Import is successful.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Client.
- Import XML file with Baselines and Project Layouts. Project Baselines need to have Project Level Calendar assigned as Default Calendar.
- Receive the following error: "Errors located: Calendar Type: You cannot assign a Project calendar from different Project to this Project."
Due to this issue, users cannot Import XML files with Baselines that have Project Level Calendars assigned to the Baselines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document