Unable To Create A MDF Request Related Object Type Sub Tab In Partner
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Partner Management
When creating MDF Request sub tab under Edit Partner view, the Create MDF request option will not show created record in UI
The MDF request is indeed created but is not shown in UI.
The MDF request should be shown in UI, which was created in the subtab
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In App Composer, select 'Sales' and go to 'Relationships' under Common setup
2) Click 'New' icon to create a new relationship
3) Select Source as 'Partner'
4) Select Target object as 'MDF request' (you can select your modified MDF request name)
5) Choose your cardinality as 1:M
6) Save and close
7) Go to Partner Pages > Detail page layout > Select your custom layout
8) in the new sub tab, select 'Related object option'
9) Here you should be able to see MDF request option now.
10) Select Partner name column for the drill down
11) Select any other fields that should show as part of summary table
12) Make sure you select 'Show Create' option
13) Go to your Partner record > Drill down > Select MDF Request sub tab > click on 'Create'
14) Create new MDF request
15) Save and Close. You will see that MDF request is not visible in the sub tab
16) But you will see that the same MDF request is visible in MDF Requests.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms