Item Import Using FBDI Ends in Error: The value of the attribute Batch Number is not valid
(Doc ID 2307045.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing Items using FBDI, the import ends in the following error .
null, BATCH_NUMBER - The value of the attribute Batch Number is not valid.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Prepare the Item Import template
2. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/item/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Scheduled Processes -> Schedule New Process -> Search and select "Load Interface File for Import"
8. When process ends succeeded -> Schedule New Process -> Search and select "Item Import"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document