ERP Cloud Adapter Not Importing Data Into Base Tables
(Doc ID 2307205.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Integration Cloud Service - Version 16.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ERP Cloud adapter not importing data into base tables
The ERP cloud adapter is used to import AR invoice data into Oracle ERP Cloud. When the adapter is called, it shows successful both in ICS and ERP (Scheduled Processes in ERP) but data is getting loaded only to the interface tables and not to the base tables.
It is observed that only the first 2 steps are happening.
Step 1: Move file to UCM
Step 2: Load data into interface tables
Step 3: Import data into base tables.
It is expected that the ICS ERP Adapter imports data into the base tables AUTOMATICALLY (see step 3 above).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create connection with ERP cloud using ERP Cloud Adapter
2. Create an integration which uploads ARinvoice zip file to ERP cloud. Choose Import AutoInvoice.
3. Invoke the service created in step 2. Check files are uploaded in ERP.
4. Log into ERP Cloud and go to Navigator --> scheduled processes. Check the file loaded.
5. ERP has loaded the data only to interface. Loading to base table is not triggered. Screenshot uploaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!