ROQL QueryCSV On ContactToSector Does Not Work
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Integration Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Adapter and Connectivity
ROQL QueryCSV on ContactToSector does not work
some field in the query is not found in the object
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new RightNow Adapter connection
2. Create a new integration of type "Publish to ICS".
3. On "Drag and Drop an Invoke" search for RightNow connection created on step 1.
4. On "Operations" tab - select Operation Type: ROQL - Query CSV.
5. In the dedicated window put the following query:
SELECT CO.ContactToSector.id, CO.ContactToSector.Sector.idSector, CO.ContactToSector.Contact.CustomFields.c.progressivecontact from CO.ContactToSector WHERE CO.ContactToSector.Contact.id = &id
6. Observe the error: "some field in the query is not found in the object"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms