Partner Users Are Unable to View Custom Print And Report Data in Unifier
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.7 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 17.7 to 17.9]
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.7 to 17.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partner users are unable to view the data that is generated in a custom print or custom report. Company users are able to view the data as expected.
Custom print data should be populated with data for all users.
STEPS TO VERIFY
1. Login to Unifier with a Partner User account. Go to a Project/Shell.
2. Switch to user mode.
3. Navigate to a BP Log > BP Record.
4. Open a Record.
5. Select menu 'File' > 'Print Preview' > 'Custom...'
6. Select template and a format.
7. Press 'OK' button.
8. The report is generated but contains no values.
If the same steps are performed while logged in with a company user, the report is populated with data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms