Partner Users Are Unable to View Custom Print And Report Data in Unifier
(Doc ID 2308564.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.7 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.7 to 17.9]
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.7 to 17.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partner users are unable to view the data that is generated in a custom print or custom report. Company users are able to view the data as expected.
Custom print data should be populated with data for all users.
STEPS TO VERIFY
1. Login to Unifier with a Partner User account. Go to a Project/Shell.
2. Switch to user mode.
3. Navigate to a Business Process (BP) Log > BP Record.
4. Open a Record.
5. Select menu 'File' > 'Print Preview' > 'Custom...'
6. Select template and a format.
7. Click the 'OK' button.
8. The report is generated but contains no values.
If the same steps are performed while logged in with a company user, the report is populated with data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document