Error on Check in from SQLite: an Exception Occurred While Initializing Module 'CommandLineModule'.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error performing Check in from SQLite to full database
Failed to load type for module CommandLineModule.
Error was: An exception occurred while initializing module 'CommandLineModule'.
- The exception message was: One or more errors occurred.
- The Assembly that the module was trying to be loaded from was:Primavera.Mercury.CommandLineModule, Version=18.104.22.16859, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Check the InnerException property of the exception for more information. If the exception occurred while creating an object in a DI container, you can exception.GetRootException() to help locate the root cause of the problem.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Professional
- Link a task of project A to a task of project B
- Check out project B to P6 Professional local database
- Open project B in P6 Professional local database
- Check in the project B on the first database
- Notice the process did not complete successfully and check the error log
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms