Taleo Imported Candidate Notification Doesn't Have Scroll Bar To See Full Content
(Doc ID 2309636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Taleo Integration
Taleo imported candidate notification doesnt have scroll bar to see full content
Unlike other transaction worklists taleo imported candidate worklist doesn't have scroll bar and it doesnt display all the information.
one has to zoom out screen to see other details which are very tiny. The notification window should have scroll bar to scroll down the content
The patch will do the following:
1. Login Taleo as and Navigate to Recruiting/Requisition and create a new requisition, add Location, Job, Department, LE BU and Line Manager
2. Create Candidates using this requisition, add Education, Certification and worker experience.
3. Change the candidate status to Hire-External
4. Login fusion as hcm_user and run scheduled process as Import
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service Data
Import Object as New Hire data
Export Data Range: 2
5. Login fusion as line manager and go to notification
6. Open the notification and click on the Process as Pending Worker and notice scroll bar missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document