Timesheet Approval Filters Are Not Saving Correclty and Timesheets of Incorrect Date Range Display in Primavera P6 Web
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a date range on the Timesheet Approvals page, Timesheets within the date range selected do not display. Instead, a seemingly random date range appears.
In addition, when a Filter is selected when approving as a Project Manager, the values are saved and overwrite any values selected when selecting Filters when approving as a Resource Manager.
Steps to reproduce:
- Select "Project Manager" as the value for the "Approving As" drop-down.
- Select various Filters and apply the Filter to save them.
- Change the value of "Approving as" drop-down to "Resource Manager."
- The Filters that were saved as PM load as the default for RM.
- Change the Filters then apply to save them.
- The Filters do not save, and the same Filters that were selected when approving as the Project Manager are reloaded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms