Unable to select the imported Web Center Contents File from HDL Unprocessed file lists
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After import HCM Data Loader files to Web Center through File Import and Export
for the account hcm/dataloader/import, usually the imported file can be selected
in the WebCenter Content Unprocessed Files list Dialog by clicking Import File button
but some files are not listed in the list and impossible to select UCM imported files.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to File Import and Export
2. Click plus icon to import file, specify local file name and account hcm/dataloader/import
3. Navigate to Data Exchange
4. Click Import File button (not click drop down mark, just click button)
5. Issue occur, the imported file is not listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms