Why are there different Screen Resolutions For Different Objects?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ebmvdev-test: 184.108.40.206.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households
There is a discrepancy in screen resolutions for different objects. which is giving the customer very bad experience.
The resolution of the landing page(overview page) in SUI for several objects is not consistent:
- Opportunity overiview page is the page that is considered as NORMAL
- Accounts overview page has bottom white section without data
- Leads overview page has bottom white section without data (bigger than account)
Users need to have the same screen resolution for all the entities in the application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. log into OSC > go to Announcements tab in SUI > the resolution is big, and the scroll feature needs to be used for full visibility of the page
2. click on Leads tab in SUI > Leads list shows a smaller resolution and less need to use the scroll
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, it is affecting user experience of the navigation in the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms