Format Payment File ESS Job is Resulting In An Error When Creating An ACH File
(Doc ID 2310871.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Payments-Prepare and Record Payments
Format Payment File is Resulting in an Error when Creating an ACH File
1. Navigate --> Payments
2. Submit Payment Process Request
3. Refresh Scheduled Requests and "Initiate Payment Process Request", "Build Payments", and "Payables Selected Installments Report" all succeed. (IMAGE1)
4. Refresh Payment Process Requests Requiring Attention
5. Note that your Process Request's Status is "Waiting for payment file processing" (IMAGE2)
6. Task --> Create Electronic Payment Files
7. Choose the correct information and hit submit. (IMAGE3)
8. Refresh Scheduled Requests and you will see that "Create Electronic Payment Files" succeeds, but "Format Payment Files" does not. (IMAGE4)
9. Attached is the LOG File for the Error. (LOG1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document