Order Scheduling Incorrect Results:- Back to Back (B2B) Transfer Sourcing Rule is Not Applied
(Doc ID 2310928.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Aug 2017 - Checked for Relevance***
Sourcing Rule for Back to Back (B2B) flow - Transfer is not selected when scheduling an order line.
Two sourcing rules have been defined
1. A global sourcing rule where items are scheduled from an Inventory XXX
2. A local sourcing rule for Inventory xxx where items are transferred from Inventory XXX-make
3. Sourcing rule assignment where the global sourcing rule is assigned to item
4. Sourcing rule assignment where the local sourcing rule is assigned to the item and inventory xxx
The expectation is that
1. There is no stock available in inventory xxx
2. The local sourcing rule should be used to transfer the item using the b2b process from xxx-make to xxx.
Scheduling does apply these business rules and an attempt is made to schedule from inventory xxx, with no b2b transfer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document