Item Category Import Preprocess Job Ends in Error With No Log File Generated
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to import items with categories assignment , Item Import process ends in error with no log file generated.
Item Import triggers only the prepossessing job which also ends in error without log file.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Fill the FBDI with EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE and EGP_ITEM_CATEGORIES_INTERFACE
2) Generate the CSV
3) Run load interface file for import
4) Submit Item import which ends in error with above error message in ESS log
1. Prepare the Item Import template - specifically the EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE and EGP_ITEM_CATEGORIES_INTERFACE worksheets
2. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/item/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Scheduled Processes -> Schedule New Process -> Select and run "Load Interface File for Import"
8. When completed successfully -> Schedule New Process -> Select and run "Item Import"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms