Change In Record Set After Saving Opportunity List
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS to 031CS [Release 31]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported issue was in Release R34:
There is a discrepancy after saving Opportunity list; there is a change In Record Set after saving Opportunity list
Replication Steps when using IE browser:
1. Open my opportunities list.
2. Select filter, on the upper left for sales stage (for example).
3. Select “Contains none of the values” for the 3 items that contains Closed. And then apply the filter.
4. Select Menu, and Save List, and select Save and Run.
5. Instead of saving my initial filter, that is “All Records I own”, it showed “All records I can see” after saving.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms