Change In Record Set After Saving Opportunity List
(Doc ID 2311090.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS to 031CS [Release 31]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported issue was in Release R34:
There is a discrepancy after saving Opportunity list; there is a change In Record Set after saving Opportunity list
Replication Steps when using IE browser:
1. Open my opportunities list.
2. Select filter, on the upper left for sales stage (for example).
3. Select “Contains none of the values” for the 3 items that contains Closed. And then apply the filter.
4. Select Menu, and Save List, and select Save and Run.
5. Instead of saving my initial filter, that is “All Records I own”, it showed “All records I can see” after saving.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document