Client Reports Are Not Maintaining Width Under Viewing Options.
(Doc ID 2311334.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ensuring the report width is 8.5 or 11 inches for example and exporting the report, upon importing (into the same database), the width changes to 6.8 or 10.6. This causes issues in that the reports need to be reformatted after changing the width from 6.8 to 8.5.
P6 Reports are configured for 8.5 x 11. Close program, open again and the report width is 6.8. If it is set to landscape (11 x 8.5) the report is now 10.6 in width.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Client.
- Tools, Reports, Reports.
- Modify a report. Click on Properties.
- Under Viewing Options notice that the width is 6.8.
- Click Page Setup and notice that the paper size is 8.5 x 11 (The width is the correct size).
- Click Properties and notice that the width under Viewing Options is 6.8 (needs to be 8.5).
- Once it is changed to 8.5 in the viewing options, the data has to be rearranged to fit correctly on the page.
- The underlying issue is that even after the width in viewing options has been changed to 8.5, it reverts back to 6.8 depending on the computer's DPI settings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!