P6 Web Project Filter For Project ID Does Not Allow "Starts With" Function
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Web Project Filter for Project ID does not allow "Starts With" function. When filtering on Project ID using the "Starts With" option, the field chooser box is displaying a list of project names instead of project IDs. It will not allow a custom typed value and will not allow one to create a filter such as Project ID starts with "ABC"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6 Web
- Click on the Projects tab
- In the Standard View, click "Filters" > "Manage Filters"
- Create or modify a filter
- Add a filter condition (Project ID + Starts With+)
- Notice the word "Search" and the ellipses indicating a list to choose from.
- Users are forced to pick from a list of project names instead of entering custom characters
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms