Impossible to determine Worker Eligibility when there are more than 500 Performance Documents
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the case when more than 500 rows Performance Document Templates are configured,
when the list of Performance Documents is opened in Process Single Performance Document UI page
"Too many matching records found. Specify additional criteria to limit the number of records" error cause
and disable to eligible worker the specific performance document.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure more than 500 rows Performance Document Templates
2. Navigate to My Workforce > Performance
3. Navigate to Determine Worker Eligibility for Performance Documents UI from right side Task Menu
4. Search target employee Worker Name
5. Press Single Performance Document button.
6. Issue occur
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms