Impossible to determine Worker Eligibility when there are more than 500 Performance Documents
(Doc ID 2311496.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the case when more than 500 rows Performance Document Templates are configured,
when the list of Performance Documents is opened in Process Single Performance Document UI page
"Too many matching records found. Specify additional criteria to limit the number of records" error cause
and disable to eligible worker the specific performance document.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure more than 500 rows Performance Document Templates
2. Navigate to My Workforce > Performance
3. Navigate to Determine Worker Eligibility for Performance Documents UI from right side Task Menu
4. Search target employee Worker Name
5. Press Single Performance Document button.
6. Issue occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document