When Trying To Filter Portfolios By Project Codes Using 'Is Under' - Unable To Save Changes
(Doc ID 2311722.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.5 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a filter to manage portfolios, the "is under" conditional statement is not allowing the filter to be saved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch P6 Web
- Go to Portfolios / Manage Portfolios
- In the pop up dialog, select any Global EPS node
- Click on By Filter
- Click on Add Filter Condition
- First dropdown, select Project Codes (for example)
- Second dropdown, select Is Under
- Third dropdown, click on ellipsis to select Code Value (pick any value) / click Select
- Click on Save
- Observe the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document