Resource Assignment Grouping Band Titles Lost In Copy/Paste To Excel
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grouped by an activity code, then by resources in the resource assignment view and using copy/paste into Excel shows some of the grouping bands as the 'Resource ID Name' instead of the correct grouping labels.
Grouping bands display in the pasted Excel data as they appear in P6.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Pro
- Import the provided sample projects
- Browse to Resource Assignments view
- Import the provided RA view layout
- Copy data from P6 and paste into Excel (the top 50 rows of data will be enough)
- Issue seen in a few of the grouping bands displaying a Resource ID Name instead of the correct grouping label
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms