PJC: Intercompany Payable Invoice Distributions are not Interfaced To Project Costs. Is this Intended?
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Project Costs-Allocate Project Costs
PJC: Intercompany Payable Invoice distributions are not getting Interfaced to Project Costs
(1) Generated Inter company Invoice (For cross charge between Provider and Receiver)
(2) Interfaced to AR and ran Confirm Invoice details from Receivables
(3) Ran Payable Import to import Payable Invoices in Receiver BU
(4) Accounted the Intercompany Payable Invoices
(5) Ran Import Costs in Project Costs for the Intercompany Payable Invoice
(6) System interfaces only the Non Recoverable Tax lines and the actual line distributions are not interfaced.
Intercompany Payable Invoice distributions are not getting Interfaced to Project Costs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms