Problem Scoring Competencies and Goals Using a 1/2 Star Rating Scale
(Doc ID 2314512.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle TBE Performance Management Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When rating Competencies or Goals in a Performance Review that utilizes 1/2 (half) stars in the Rating Scale, ratings do not increase as expected. When the User drags the mouse from left to right, the rating increases by full steps rather than 1/2 steps.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Create a Rating Scale that includes:
• Rating Tool: Stars
• Multiple Levels or "steps" (typically 11, in a standard configuration)
• All Levels are Selectable, and each Level includes a unique Description and Number of Icons
2. Assign the Rating Scale to a Review Template.
3. Assign a Performance Review to an Employee, using the Rating Template.
4. Edit the Performance Review. For a Competency rating, slide the mouse cursor left to right.
The Competency's rating increases by full steps (i.e. 1.0) rather than 1/2 steps (i.e. 0.5).
The Competency's rating increases by 1/2 steps (i.e. 0.5)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document