Fusion Goal Management: Unable To Delete Goal In Administer Goals Page Due To Error "HRG-3120296"
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Goal Management
When we try to delete a goal for an employee as a HR user from the Administer Goals page, the application gives us an error message "The goal could not be updated because its status is either pending approval or requires approval"
But when we try to search for the pending goals for the worker, there are no rows returned in the search results.
The goal could not be updated because its status is either pending approval or requires approval (HRG-3120296)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR Specialist
2. Navigator > My Workforce > Goals > Administer Goals > Worker Goals
3. Search for a worker's goal
4. From the search results, select the goal and click Delete
5. Get the error message that the goal cannot be deleted as there are pending approvals
6. Navigator > My Workforce > Goals > Administer Goals > Pending Goal Plans
7. Search for the pending goals of the worker
8. No results fetched
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms