Fusion Goal Management: Unable To Delete Goal In Administer Goals Page Due To Error "HRG-3120296"
(Doc ID 2314893.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we try to delete a goal for an employee as a HR user from the Administer Goals page, the application gives us an error message "The goal could not be updated because its status is either pending approval or requires approval"
But when we try to search for the pending goals for the worker, there are no rows returned in the search results.
The goal could not be updated because its status is either pending approval or requires approval (HRG-3120296)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR Specialist
2. Navigator > My Workforce > Goals > Administer Goals > Worker Goals
3. Search for a worker's goal
4. From the search results, select the goal and click Delete
5. Get the error message that the goal cannot be deleted as there are pending approvals
6. Navigator > My Workforce > Goals > Administer Goals > Pending Goal Plans
7. Search for the pending goals of the worker
8. No results fetched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document