How Does Automatic Allocation Work for Charge Invoice Association to Trade Operation
(Doc ID 2314921.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to automatically associate actual charge invoice to the Trade Operation? with auto allocation?
1) The Invoice line type has to be 'Item'.
2) The Invoice has to be enabled for landed cost management. Optionally provide reference type and value in the 'Charge References' pop-up. Validate and account the Invoice.
3) Run process 'Transfer Costs to Cost Management' from Payables. This will make the invoices available for processing in CML.
4) Run CML process 'Prepare Invoice Data' from the Manage Landed Cost Processes UI.
5) Run CML process 'Associate Invoices to Trade Operation Charges' from the Manage Landed Cost Processes UI.
Can you please explain to my why the status is always "No Match" & It doesn't Allocate the Actual Landed Cost to the Trade Operation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document