Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selecting the grouping band option for "ID/Code and Name/Description" is not displaying the ID/Code in Resource Assignments and Project Assignments views.
When selecting the "ID/Code and Name/Description" option, the ID or code should be shown before the name or description.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web.
- Open a sample data project.
- Browse to Resources > Assignments (or Projects > Assignments).
- Group by Project, then Resource.
- Select "ID/Code and Name/Description" under 'Display text in band using'.
- Save and view the grouping bands. ID/Code not shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms