Cost Rollup Completes With Warning Items In Scenario Criteria Missing A Work Definition
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Rollup completes with warning Items in scenario criteria missing a work definition
Items in scenario criteria missing a work definition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Work definition for Item XX_TEST_YY.
2. Define Cost Scenario XX_TEST.
3. Manage Std cost for component XX_TEST_ZZ.
4. Perform cost rollup.
5. Request completes with warnings.
6. View rollup costs shows - rollup cost for other 2 assemblies but not for XX_TEST_YY.
7. View scenario exceptions
8. View work definitions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms