Cannot select any destination Legal Employer in the Action Global Transfer
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Human Resource Specialist try to do Action Global Transfer
and try to select the destination target Legal Employer,
No registered Legal Employers (Legal Entities) are listed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to My Workforce > Person Management
2. Search the person whose assignment will be changed, and click the link.
3. Navigate to Manage Employment, Edit > Update Assignment
4. Choose Action Global Transfer
5. Select Destination Legal Employer from Search in Drop Down, but no rows are returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms