External Supplier Registration - Registration Auto Approved When Request To Resubmit After Changes to Approval/BPM Worklist Rules
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External Supplier Registration is submitted for approval following which rule changes made through BPM Rules UI . When one the approvers find more information required from suppliers, they use the 'Request to Resubmit' option on the notification, so supplier can provide additional information and resubmit the registration. This unexpectedly turns the registration to approved status
Expected Behavior is:
The external supplier registration should be not be approved when 'Request to Resubmit' action is taken on the notification by the approver.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Supplier submits the registration.
2. Customer modifies the BPM Worklist Rules following the submission.
3. Approver receiving the notification clicks on Request to Resubmit.
4. Supplier re-submits the registration back again after doing required changes
5. On re-submission the approval outcome is Approved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms