Is It Possible to Export Functional Setup Manager Data using CSV Export/Import Feature?
(Doc ID 2316894.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You need to download the setups, modify and upload the setup information to different instances.
When trying to use CSV Export/Import functionality , this exports only partial data in some cases and it ends with a Warning message.
e.g. Business object: Project Burden Structure Status: Completed with warnings Status details: The business object definition for XML node /BurdenStructureVO/BurdenStructureVORow/CostBaseAssignment/CostBaseAssignmentVORow from the XML file PJF_BURDEN_STRUCTURE.xml is missing.
Here are the steps followed:
1. Setup and Maintenance > search for Task = Manage Burden Structures
2. Under View > Columns > enable Actions .
3. From Actions > select Export to CSV file > Create New
4. Wait for the process to start and complete.
5. When finished, click again on Actions > Export to CSV file > Ready for Warning Review MM/DD/YY
This will show the page "Export Setup Data to CSV File Results: Manage Burden Structures_xxxx"
There are many tasks which do not provide all information and complete with warning:
1. Manage Project Organization Classifications
2. Manage Organization Hierarchies and Classifications
3. Manage Burden Structures
4. Manage Burden Schedules
5. Manage Resource Pools
6. Manage Capitalized Interest Rate Schedules
7. Manage Key Performance Indicators
8. Manage Enterprise Project Structure
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document