Notebook Description Dialog Fails to Stay on Top
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding Notebook entries to an Activity, the pop up dialog to edit the description does not 'stay on top'.
Pop up dialog should remain on 'top' until the editing is complete.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch P6 Web.
- Open Project.
- Go to Activities screen (Standard view).
- Highlight Activity and select Notebooks tab.
- Click Assign.
- Highlight any Notebook Topic.
- Select OK.
- Back on the Notebooks tab, click on the ellipsis to change the description.
- Observe the pop up dialog is not presented on top - it is still moveable and editable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms