PBCS: Cannot Delete Business Rule that was Created as Currency Conversion Rule
(Doc ID 2319097.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 17.08.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot delete business rule that was created as currency conversion.
This currency conversion rule was created before PBCS 17.10.
If you try to delete currency conversion rule, you may see following message;
Some object(s) cannot be deleted.
Rule 'RULE_NAME' is an application defined object. It cannot be deleted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create standard simplified multicurrency application on PBCS environment before PBCS 17.10.
- Navigator > Create and Manage - Currency Conversion
- Input name, and choose any options for currency, scenario, version and year.
- Save, then a new rule is created as [name in step3]_[cube name].
- Navigator > Create and Manage - Rules
- Open Planning > [application name] > [cube name] > Rules , and right-click on [name in step3]_[cube name] then "Delete".
- You will see error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document