Active Search Results in Oracle Content and Experience Cloud Service
(Doc ID 2319371.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Content and Experience Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users have been requesting better handling of search results in Oracle Content and Experience Cloud Service. For example:
- When searching for a name in Oracle Content and Experience Cloud Service (CEC), there are no suggestions that pop up while typing.
- After searching for a name in CEC, only files appear in the search. There does not seem to be an ability to search for folders.
- After searching for a name, the file/folder path for the documents does not appear. There is no way to know where the searched files are residing in the folder structure.
- Is there the ability to filter search results for a type of file (.docx, .pdf, etc.)?
- Is there a way of determining how many files are contained within a folder when viewing the folder itself.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document