EPS Level Activity Codes Do Not Import When Multiple Projects Imported Via XML
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing an XML with multiple projects, EPS level activity code values do not import with the projects. If only 1 project is imported, the EPS level activity code values successfully import. This occurs in both the Web and Pro Client.
Expect EPS level activity codes to import with projects.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create new EPS node.
- Create EPS level activity codes/values within this EPS node.
- Create 2 new projects in this EPS node with activities.
- Assign activities in these projects EPS level activity code values.
- Export both projects to one XML file.
- Import both projects back into same node where they were created, creating new projects.
- Newly created projects will not have the EPS level activity code values assigned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms