Navigation path is not come back to operation page after viewing person Skills and Qualifiications
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Talent Review - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user try to view personnel Skills and Qualifications detail for the candidate of successor
in the Succession Plan process, after navigating to Edit page of Skills and Qualifications page
and try to go back to the previous Skills and Qualifications summary page,
Navigation moved back to the Succession Plan Summary page instead.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Succession Plan (Plan Name, Any Plan Type)
2. Click Next button and move to Select Candidates
3. Add candidate and Click candidate name link
4. Go to the Employment Information page and click Skills and Qualifications tab.
5. Click Edit button and OK button to move back to Profile Summary or Candidate Summary
6. Issue cause, Go back to initial Succession Plan Summary Page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms