Unable To Remove EEXCH_ITEM_REQ Error After Changing Tran Type
(Doc ID 2321710.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to correct the EEXCH_ITEM_REQ error by changing the transaction to a return, the error remains after the correction.
'EEXCH_ITEM_REQ' which require user to enter another item for the even exchange.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load a sales transaction with type Even Exchange into ReSA with only a return item.
- Run ReSA Saimptlogi batch.
- The loaded store day will have an error for the above transaction.
- Error 'EEXCH_ITEM_REQ' which require user to enter another item for the even exchange.
- Go transaction maintenance screen and change the transaction type to a return.
- Click on refresh errors, notice the error is not removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document